Consumer Credit Justice are authorised and regulated by the Claims Management Regulator. In most cases, any complaint can be dealt with within 24 hours. If a complaint is not dealt with within 24 hours the complaint will be subject to the below procedures:
- It is the aim of Consumer Credit Justice Limited to resolve any complaint quickly and fairly.
- A complaint may be received by telephone, in writing, verbally, by email and in person. To email your complaint please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A complaint received by any means will be acknowledged in writing to the complainant within 5 business days of receipt.
- The details of each individual complaint will be recorded in a complaints log.
- Within four weeks of receiving a complaint, the Complaints Officer will send either:
- A final response. You may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman (see below for their details) if you are dissatisfied with the response; or
- A holding response which will explain why the business is not yet in a position to resolve the complaint, along with details as to when you can expect further contact about the matter.
- Within eight weeks of receipt of a complaint, the Complaints Officer will send either:
- A final response. The complainant may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman if dissatisfied with the response; or
- A response explaining that the business is unable to make a final response, reasons for the delay and a timescale for providing a final response will be given.
Consumer Credit Justice may decline to consider complaints that are made more than six months after the complainant became aware of the cause of complaint.
The details for the Legal Ombudsman are as follows:
PO Box 6804
Telephone: 0300 555 0333